Come work with a mission-based organization serving our communities for 22 years, and make a difference in our area by helping to create successful home owners!
The HomeOwnership Center, Inc. is looking for a part-time Marketing and Community Relations Coordinator who will be responsible for promoting and developing the HOC brand throughout its service area, for building partnerships and referral sources, and for attracting a pipeline of customers for HOC home buyer counseling and mortgage lending services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
HOC helps customers prepare for and realize their goal of homeownership through Education, Counseling, and Lending services. The Marketing & Community Relations Coordinator will be responsible for developing the HOC brand throughout its service area and for attracting a pipeline of customers for HOC homebuyer counseling and lending services. To achieve these objectives, the Community Relations Coordinator will:
- Develop and implement strategic outreach campaigns that generate a pipeline of prospective homebuyers
- Participate in marketing and outreach events in the community to build awareness of HOC programs and services
- Build relationships with lenders, real estate agents, human resource professionals, and social service agency staff in an effort to promote HOC services
- Lead all marketing efforts, including social media accounts and website updates for HOC
- Promote HOC to prospective customers and identify opportunities to offer multiple service lines
- Limited extended travel may be required to attend training opportunities
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Has passion for excellence in customer service; self-motivated and comfortable in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Comfortable with public speaking engagements
- Experienced in social media management and promotion
- Highly organized and comfortable managing multiple tasks
- Knowledgeable in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication/Marketing or related field and/or equivalent work experience; preferred
- Two years’ experience in sales and/or marketing role; preferred
This is a part-time, benefitted position, including paid time off, health insurance, and retirement.
Interested candidate should submit a letter of interest, resume and three references to [email protected]. The review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
Equal Opportunity Employer