What You’ll Need for Your Appointment
All documents must be received in our office before we will schedule your appointment.
Please submit the following documents:
- Pay Stubs for the last 30 days for ALL adult household members (if employed)
- Social Security Award Letter ***IF receiving SSI/SSDI
- Proof of “other” household income such as self-employment, SNAP benefit, Section 8 rental assistance etc., ***IF benefits are received
- Alimony and Child Support Documentation ***IF receiving or paying child support or alimony
- Bank Statements for Checking and/or Savings for the most recent 2 months
- Federal Tax Returns for both 2018 and 2019 ***IF you have filed taxes
- ALL W-2’s or 1099’s for years 2018 and 2019 ***IF you were employed and filed taxes
- Divorce Decree ***IF divorced
- Bankruptcy Documentation ***IF you have filed bankruptcy in the past 7 years
You may contact us at any time with questions. Call us at 304-636-9115, or send us an email at [email protected] and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Please include your name, address, phone number, and a brief description of how we can assist you.
We look forward to working with you.