The primary focus of HomeOwnership Center located in Elkins, WV and serving Barbour, Lewis, Pendleton, Pocahontas, Randolph, Tucker, Upshur, and Webster counties, is assisting customers in securing an affordable and customized home loan. For over 20 years, we have helped West Virginia families better understand their financial situation, navigate the home buying process, and receive the resources needed to attain the dream of owning a home.
While some people may choose to utilize a traditional bank or lending agency, the HomeOwnership Center provides a more personalized, customer focused, and streamlined experience. Whether you are a first-time home buyer, an experienced home owner looking to improve or repair your current residence, or an existing homeowner purchasing a new home, the HomeOwnership Center has services and programs suited to meet your needs. We cater to customers of all income levels and strive to provide valuable education, advising, and resources to a wide variety of customers. So whether you have been turned down for a mortgage in the past, have multiple options available to you, or are somewhere in between, the HomeOwnership Center can assist you in finding the perfect home loan for your budget and goals. Our licensed mortgage brokers are available to help determine what type of loan best meets your needs.
Traditional Lending Services and Programs for All Income Levels
- Conventional mortgage financing for qualified borrowers
- Mortgage refinancing for existing home owners
HomeOwnership Center Specialty Services Available to Qualified Customers
HomeOwnership Center strives to provide a multitude of specialty services geared towards helping a wide variety of customers from any income level and all walks of life. It is our goal to not only offer these programs, but to offer educational resources to assist individuals and families with preparing for a mortgage, obtaining a home loan, refinancing, debt counseling, financial advising and more.
Specialized Home Mortgage Programs offered
- Special products for first-time home buyers
- USDA guaranteed and direct loans for moderate and low-income families
- FHA low-down-payment loans
- VA loans for qualified veterans
- Loans for the acquisition and rehabilitation of foreclosed properties
- Down payment/closing cost loans
- Loans for home repairs
- Loans for improvements to correct health, safety or accessibility issues
- Loans for improvements for elderly or handicapped residents
- Loans for energy-efficiency upgrades
- Loans for preserving a home’s structural quality and value
Contact Your Hometown Lending Provider Today
For more information on our traditional and specialized services, be sure to contact us today or stop by the office during business hours.