We're A Community-Focused Lender With A Name You Can Trust
|We have more than 15 years of experience smoothing the path to homeownership for West Virginia families.|
The HomeOwnership Center was created more than 15 years ago with a mission to promote sustainable homeownership and healthy quality of life for West Virginia residents and communities.
Over the years, we’ve helped hundreds of families improve their financial fitness, navigate the home buying process, and attain the dream of homeownership.
- We‘re a community-focused lender dedicated to promoting sustainable homeownership for local residents and supporting the economy of north central West Virginia.
- We’re a chartered member of NeighborWorks America, enabling us to leverage the strength of a national network of more than 200 community-based nonprofit organizations serving more than 4,500 communities nationwide.
- We’re certified by the U.S. Department of Housing & Urban Development (HUD) as an approved Housing Counseling Agency.
- We’re a West Virginia Division of Financial Institutions-licensed mortgage broker.
- Our friendly, knowledgeable staff have many years of experience helping West Virginia families finance the home of their dreams.