We Need Your Help!
The HomeOwnership Center is a non-profit corporation created more than 15 years ago to promote sustainable homeownership and healthy quality of life for residents in north central West Virginia.
We work hard to help families improve their financial fitness, navigate the home buying process, and attain the dream of homeownership. These efforts not only benefit local residents, but also support our local and regional economies. When you support our work, you help support our community, too.
We need your help to continue to deliver these vital services to our community. HOC is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation, and all donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. Please contact us for more information on how you can support us, including:
- Donating—we accept monetary donations. Download our Donation Form and mail it to us with your check.
- In-kind donations—we accept surplus office supplies, home building materials, and other supplies.
- Employer match programs—some employers will match charitable donations made by their employees.
- Legacy giving—you can give back to your community by including HOC in your will.
- Volunteering—we often have opportunities for volunteers. If you have time to give, please contact us to discuss available projects.
We work with many local businesses and always enjoy making additional connections with those interested in supporting, or participating in, our programs. If your business would like to help sponsor our efforts at expanding homeownership opportunities and financial education for residents in our region, please contact us.
Your support makes a big difference. Thank you!